Эта страница не была переведена на русский язык. Поэтому информация представлена на английском языке. Вы можете использовать селектор языка выше, чтобы выбрать другой язык.
Please note: New participants can join in any of the courses.
About the idea of MASTERING THE METHOD
A time honored path to developing mastery is to study the standards and masterpieces. In the lexicon of Functional Integration® lessons, there are classic structures and strategies that are so consistently effective, so remarkably reliable, that we count on them to facilitate learning every time.
In each installment of this advanced training series, Larry Goldfarb, CFT, Ph.D. offers a multi-dimensional map of one such archetypal lesson plan. In a careful and complete manner, this workshop offers all you need in order to add this lesson to your personal repertoire, including the opportunity to:Become skilled at new hands-on techniques while refining familiar ones.
- Understand the how & why of each step in the lesson choreography.
- Take better care of yourself by improving your self-use.
- Uncover and utilize the integrity of “the movement behind the lesson.”
- Promote the transfer of learning from the table to daily life.
- Adapt the lesson to the student, not vice-versa.
This course goes beyond simply presenting a “formula.” Studying each classic template from the inside out reveals the art and science of Feldenkraisian pedagogy. Examining essential lessons from an advanced perspective offers you the means to discover – and come to embody – the methodology that guided Moshe Feldenkrais in developing our work.
What are the hallmarks of well-organized walking?
What commonly interferes with easy upright locomotion?
What FIs can we count on to elicit or restore optimal gait?
Larry will present potent FI compositions that improve moving on two legs. He will teach how to harness fundamental modes of coordination, demonstrates how they pertain to individuals with various levels of ability, and shows you how to improve activities from walking to running, skating, roller-blading, and skiing.
The Walking Well courses are designed specifically for Feldenkrais teachers who want to:
- Observe with movement with clarity, accuracy, and insight.
- Understand the primary patterns of locomotion.
- Work precisely and successfully with and through the foot.
- Refine hands-on techniques and tactics.
- Improve self-use.
- Develop more effective teaching strategies.
- Make learning last.
Walking Well, II29.04. – 03.05.2023 640,00 € (Вкл. НДС)601,60 € (Зарегистрируйтесь до 28.01.2023, чтобы сэкономить 6%)
Walking Well, III18.10. – 22.10.2023 640,00 € (Вкл. НДС)601,60 € (Зарегистрируйтесь до 07.05.2023, чтобы сэкономить 6%)
- Illustration – © Mind in Motion, Inc.